Wedding Day Tips
· Trial run your arrival, one week prior.
Allow time for any unforeseen events – traffic jams, public holidays etc.
· If the ceremony is to be held on public property, check if Council approval is required.
Have a large umbrella in the Wedding car in case of rain.
· Have a back up plan available in case of bad weather:
– An alternative venue for holding the Ceremony indoors.
– 30 – 50 umbrellas available for guests.
– Hire a large marquis.
– In case of hot weather have fluids available to prevent dehydration
· Allocate duties for on the day so that you have less to remember